The major reason you should buy a UK driving license is to prove to the law enforcement personnel that you have a permit in the state where you live and have the legal backing to operate a vehicle.
Sometimes, employers obviously want employees to get to work reliably and on time. An employer is probably within its rights to require an employee to have a valid drivers license simply because there’s no law that prohibits it outright. Buy UK drivers license within 5 days – Buy full driving licence in UK
- It opens up many employment opportunities which might otherwise be closed to you.
- It will empower you to go where you want, when you want, with whoever you want.
- Getting drivers license will make it easier for you to date.
What do the categories on your driving licence mean?
|Catergory||Type||Additional driving test||Restrictions|
|AM||2 or 3 wheeled motors||Yes||Max speed 15.5-28mph|
|B||Cars||No||Max 8 passenger seats|
|B auto||Automatic cars||No||N/A|
|B+E||Cat B + trailer||No||Up to 3,500kg|
|B1||Light vehicles||No||Up to 550kg with goods|
|C||Large lorries||Yes||Max trailer 750kg|
|C+E||Cat C + trailer||Yes||N/A|
|C1||Lorries||Yes||Up to 7,500kg + 750kg trailer|
|C1+E||Cat C1 + trailer||Yes||Max combined weight 12,000kg|
|D||Bus||Yes||Trailer up to 750kg|
|D+E||Cat D + trailer||Yes||N/A|
|D1||Minibus||Yes||Length max 8m, trailer max 750kg|
|D1+E||Cat D1 + trailer||Yes||N/A|
|Q||2 wheeled motors||No||Max speed 15.5mph|
Buy UK drivers license within 5 days Buy new UK driving license 2023
You can I buy a UK driving licence without exams – Buy full driving licence without test in UK
Buy Motorcycle UK Driving License
You may operate a lightweight motorcycle with:
- a 125cc engine with a maximum power output of 11kW
- the maximum power-to-kilogram ratio of 0.1kW
You can drive light motorcycle with:
- With a maximum power output of 35 kW,
- the power owpo weight ratio ghtatio must not be higher than 0.2 kW/kg.
A vehicle whose power output is more than double that of the motorbike cannot be the motorcycle’s immediate ancestor.
Motorcycles are also legal for driving in Category A1.
You can drive:
- motorbikes with a power output more than 35kW or a power to weight ratio more than 0.2kW/kg
- motorcycles with a power output more than 15kW
You can also drive motorbikes in categories A1 and A2.
Buy Category B UK Driving Licence without test
However, Category B1 is for four-wheeled motor vehicles that can weigh up to 400 kg unloaded or 550 kg if they are meant to haul cargo. For cat B,
- You can drive vehicles with up to 8 seats and a 3,500-kg maximum authorized mass (MAM) (with a trailer up to 750kg).
- You can also tow larger trailers if the MAM of the car and trailer combined are at most 3,500kg.
- Motor tricycles with power outputs greater than 15kW may be operated by those older than 21.
- Drivers with physical disabilities eligible for a category B provisional permit also qualify for a category A1 or A motor tricycle permit.
For Category B auto, you can operate a category B vehicle – but only an automatic one. Buy UK drivers license within 5 days – Buy full driving licence without test in UK
You can drive a vehicle with a MAM of 3,500kg with a trailer. The trailer’s size is determined by the BE “valid from” date on your license.
- When the date is: before January 19, 2013, you may tow any size trailer; following January 19, 2013;
- you may tow a trailer with a maximum allowable mass (MAM) of 3,500 kg.